Grilled pork burger with curried apple chutney.
You can have Grilled pork burger with curried apple chutney using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled pork burger with curried apple chutney
- You need 1 lb of lean ground pork.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of panko.
- It's 1-2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lawry's season salt.
- It's A few of dashes worcestershire.
- It's 2 tablespoons of finely minced red onion.
- You need of Ground pepper to taste.
Grilled pork burger with curried apple chutney step by step
- In a large bowl gently combine above ingredients.
- Divide mixture into 4 portions and work into patties (use your bun as a guide for size).
- Grill burgers over medium high heat for 6 minutes per side.
- Grill buttered bun (I used brioche).
- Slice sharp cheddar cheese and put on bun, then top with burger and add a tablespoon or more curried apple chutney. Top with other side of bun and enjoy 😉.