Hamburger Vegetable Soup.
You can have Hamburger Vegetable Soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- It's 2-3 of carrots peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 6-8 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of 14.5 diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need of Salt & peper to taste.
- It's 1/2 of garlic powder.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Worcestershire.
Hamburger Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a large pot on medium high sauté onions, garlic and celery. Add hamburger meat and Worcestershire to taste..
- Add vegetable broth diced potatoes, carrots,fire roasted tomatoes and all seasonings. Cook for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done..
- Drain corn and green beans add to soup cook another 10 minutes! Make some corn bread and Enjoy!.