Cabbage hamburger steak.
You can have Cabbage hamburger steak using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage hamburger steak
- It's 100 g of cabbage(roughly chopped).
- Prepare 200 g of onion(minced).
- It's 200 g of mixture of ground beef and pork.
- It's of ★6tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of ★A little bit of salt,pepper,and nutmeg.
- Prepare of ★1/2 egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of raw Shiitake mushrooms(shredded).
- You need 20 g of carrot(shredded).
- It's 5 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare of ☆１ teaspoon of potato starch.
- It's of ☆ 1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It's of ☆ 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Boston lettuce leaves.
Cabbage hamburger steak instructions
- Put cabbage and onion in a heat-resistant container.Heat it up in the microwave at 600W for 5 minutes, and let it cool.(You can stir-fry with a small amount of oil until soft and pliant.).
- Put minced meat and " ★” in a bowl and stir until it gets sticky. Dry 1 and mix together. Divide it into quarters and form it into elliptical shape.(If it is too soft, add breadcrumbs to adjust.).
- Put oil in a frying pan, and put 2 on medium heat. When the patty gets a little brown, you can flip it.Cover and lower the heat. Steam for 5 more minutes until it is thoroughly cooked..
- Remove the hamburgers from the frying pan.Put raw Shiitake mushrooms and carrots in the frying pan. Add water and after it is cooked through, add the mixed seasoning☆。When the sauce thickens, it's done..
- Put the hamburger steak back in the pan, and coat it with the sauce.Place Boston lettuce leaves on a plate and serve the hamburger steak on top. Pour the rest of the sauce..