Italian Mushroom Burger.
You can cook Italian Mushroom Burger using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Mushroom Burger
- Prepare 2 of Portobello mushroom caps.
- Prepare 1 cup of sautéed garlic spinach.
- It's to taste of roasted red peppers from a jar.
- Prepare 2 slices of provolone cheese.
- It's 4 tablespoons of garlic mayo.
- You need 2 of brioche buns.
Italian Mushroom Burger step by step
- First marinate mushrooms with garlic and olive oil. Saute spinach with garlic and olive oil then set aside. Mix mayo and garlic, set aside..
- Heat grill to 450 degrees.
- Grill mushrooms for about 5-8 minutes each side depending on how large your portobello is..
- Now assemble sandwich.