Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders.
You can have Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders
- Prepare of The patties:.
- It's 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- It's 3 tsp of mixed herb seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried chives.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 dash of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (we used Monterey Jack).
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- It's of The sliders:.
- You need 4 of small ciabattas.
- It's To taste of lettuce.
- You need To taste of tomato.
- Prepare To taste of red onion.
- Prepare To taste of avocado.
- It's To taste of pickles.
- It's To taste of ketchup.
- You need To taste of mustard (Dijon works best).
- You need To taste of mayonnaise.
Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders instructions
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey with the other patty ingredients (except for the egg and the cheese) and knead. This is probably the most fun part of the process! Once you have a uniform mix, add the egg and keep on kneading. Still more fun!.
- Take 1/4 of the mixture and extend it on the palm of your hand. Place 1/4 of the cheese in the center and fold everything up to a ball, keeping the cheese sealed inside. Carefully form the ball into a patty roughly the shape of your ciabattas. Repeat for the other three patties..
- Heat up a griddle over medium-high heat and grill the patties (approx. 5 minutes per side). If you have any leftover cheese, you can place it on top of the patties after flipping..
- Assemble the sliders: spread mayo and mustard on both halves of the ciabatta, layer lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, pickles, and patty. Top it off with a dash of ketchup. (actually, this is just how we made them, you can assemble your sliders to your heart's desire) Enjoy!.