Loaded Burger Bowls.
You can cook Loaded Burger Bowls using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Burger Bowls
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Pepper,.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
Loaded Burger Bowls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thoroughly mix together all ingredients. (I use disposable cooking gloves and mix with my hands to combine well.).
- Divide meat mixture into thirds. Cover the outside of 3 oven-safe custard bowls and place, inverted, on baking sheet..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Carefully remove custard cups. Fill with desired ingredients..