Ninja foodie/ IP Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
You can cook Ninja foodie/ IP Buffalo Chicken Sliders using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ninja foodie/ IP Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- You need 3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- It's 2 cups of Chicken Broth.
- You need 8 oz. of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce (or hot sauce of preference).
- It's As needed of Buns of your choice.
- Prepare As needed of Shredded Mozzarella.
Ninja foodie/ IP Buffalo Chicken Sliders step by step
- Place all three chicken breast and chicken broth in your Instant pot to pressure cook. Place the lid on and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 25 minutes..
- Do a natural release to release the pressure. Shred chicken with a hand mixer. Once chicken is shredded, add cream cheese, ranch, and wing sauce..
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, and place sandwich in the microwave for 15 second to melt cheese. Serve and enjoy!.
- Place the Instant pot on saute setting and stir the chicken until the cream cheese is melted and the ranch and wing sauce are heated through. Once heated, spoon onto buns..
- Notes- for leftovers make some pasta, heat up leftovers mix together add more cheese on top and bam 💥 and new meal..