Easy French Dip Sliders. The Easy French Dip Sliders were a hit! I made them as one of many appetizers for our Christmas Eve Party — I think they were the favorite. LOVE these easy French dip sliders because they are convenient for a quick healthy meal or just to pack for dinner.
Easy French dip sliders, made with roast beef, Hawaiian Rolls and au jus for dipping. A delicious appetizer, lunch or easy dinner. Without separating the rolls, slice the Hawaiian rolls in half. You can cook Easy French Dip Sliders using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy French Dip Sliders
- Prepare 1 package of slider buns.
- It's 2 (7 oz.) of containers roast beef lunch meat.
- It's 1 (32 oz.) of carton beef broth.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It's 1 tsp. of minced garlic.
And a sandwich + dip is a happy marriage. It's hard to believe that lunch could get any better! Until you meet this super simple slider version, that is. So I've already told you these involve Hawaiian rolls (which are soft and sweet and the perfect contrast to the savory roast beef and dipping sauce), but.
Easy French Dip Sliders step by step
- Place beef broth and roast beef in large pot on medium heat. Simmer until meat is heated through..
- Cut slider buns in half and place on baking sheet..
- Combine butter and garlic in a bowl and spread evenly among buns..
- Top equally with cheese and place under broiler in oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned..
- Serve meat upon sliders and use beef broth for dipping. Enjoy!.
Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. by Kathy Leave a Comment. These French Dip Sliders make a fun family meal or an awesome appetizer for your next party. Hawaiian Rolls, hearty roast beef, cheese and caramelized onions. Kick off Sunday football with Easy French Dip Sliders. Score one for the team by serving these cheesy sliders made with Sara Lee® Angus Medium Roast For a quick game day spread using Sara Lee® Premium Meats, I like to make these Easy French Dip Sliders.