Brad's bacon garlic pub burger.
You can have Brad's bacon garlic pub burger using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon garlic pub burger
- You need of For the beef.
- Prepare 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- It's 1/2 lb of minced bacon.
- You need 6 oz of gouda cheese, small cubes.
- You need 2 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- It's 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It's 24 oz of pale ale or pilsner beer, divided.
- Prepare of For the beer cheese sauce.
- You need 1 of lg package Velveeta or other American cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of beer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It's of Ingredients to caramelize.
- You need 1/2 lb of chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 of lg red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need of Brioche or onion buns, toasted.
- It's of Deli mustard.
- It's of French fried onions.
- Prepare of Kosher dill spicy pickles, use quality pickles. Not cheap ones.
Brad's bacon garlic pub burger instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the burger patties except for the beer in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, form into 8 patties and put on a plate..
- Heat 2 lg frying pans on medium heat. In one, add all the ingredients to caramelize except the garlic and wine. Stir often.. In the other, place 4 patties. Fry patties until browning on both sides. Add 1/2 cup beer and cover to steam the patties. This will make sure the cook in the middle. Clean pan, and Repeat with the 4 remaining patties.
- At the same time, in a saucepot, add all ingredients for the beer cheese sauce. Turn on medium low and cover. Stir often until everything is melted through. Switch to low heat to hold..
- When onion mixture is caramized. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Then add wine deglaze pan. Simmer until liquid evaporates..
- Plate toasted buns. Spread with deli mustard. Add a patty. Then sautéed mixture. Next cheese sauce, fried onions, and pickles. Grab a fork and serve immediately. This one is a mess... enjoy..