All jacked up shroom n’ Swiss burger 🍔 🍄 🧀.
You can have All jacked up shroom n’ Swiss burger 🍔 🍄 🧀 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All jacked up shroom n’ Swiss burger 🍔 🍄 🧀
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of buns.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French fried onions.
- It's 1/3 cup of honey BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion; sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
- It's 1/3 packet of French onion soup mix.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
All jacked up shroom n’ Swiss burger 🍔 🍄 🧀 step by step
- Heat up your George Foreman grill and a saucepan to medium heat. Place butter in sauce pan and sauté mushrooms and onions until tender..
- Mix soup mix in with burger and divide into 2 patties. Cool until no longer pink in the center and top with cheese slices..
- Slather mayo on both top and bottom of buns, place burger on bun, then top with onion mushroom mix, French onions and bbq sauce. Top with remaining bun and serve. Pairs well with steak fries, chips, potato salad or a regular salad..