Quinoa and cannellini bean burgers. Place the beans, quinoa, and bread crumbs in a large mixing bowl. Add the parsley and cooled shallot mixture and set the pan aside (but don't cleanit—you'll use this later to fry the patties). Keep scrolling to get the recipe for this veggie burger with quinoa Or you could add your quinoa to this amazing chipotle chicken salad instead.
All I have to say is they are absolutely delicious! Quinoa White Bean Veggies Burgers are loaded with veggies, protein and fiber! How To Make Quinoa & White Bean Veggie Burgers. You can have Quinoa and cannellini bean burgers using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa and cannellini bean burgers
- It's 1 can of drained rinsed cannellini beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon zest plus juice of half lemon.
- It's 1/2 cup of corn (canned or thawed frozen).
- It's 1/4 cup of finely diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of finely minced shallot.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced flat leaf parsley.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of dried herb (thyme, marjoram, dill etc).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Just Egg (egg substitute) or 1 small beaten egg.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste *start with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
A recipe for vegetarian black bean quinoa burgers that are loaded with flavor, packed with protein, and naturally gluten-free. Quinoa and cannellini Bean Burgers, Quinoa and cannellini Bean Burgers, Cannellini beans Burger - Vegan. Using them in making a Burger gives an Oomph!! Factor and makes it a healthy option, It is one of the super foods because of its super good qualities.
Quinoa and cannellini bean burgers step by step
- In a large bowl mash the beans (I used potato masher) till all smashed then add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. It should be able to form a patty now, if not add a little more panko..
- Cover mixture and put in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a half cup measuring cup or ring mold,press mixture in to form patties, you should get 6 to 8 from this batch..
- You can put patties on wax paper and refrigerate up to 3 days at this point..
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium/medium high heat and add a tablespoon of high smoke point oil like coconut or avocado..
- Gently place the desired number of burgers in the pan. Cook for two minutes.
- Carefully flip burger and press with back of spatula with even pressure until burger is about 1/2 thick. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn burger again and continue cooking for another 4 minutes until browned on both sides and cooked thru..
These vegan quinoa and black bean burgers are a staple in our house, perfect for veggie burgers or used as a delicious patty with a salad. Sun Dried Tomato Cannellini Bean Quinoa Burgers. Hearty yet healthy vegetarian black bean and quinoa burgers make a delicious meatless meal, and they are easy and quick to fix. In a small saucepan, bring the quinoa and vegetable broth to a simmer. These homemade white bean burgers are full of flavor and freezer-friendly too!