Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders.
You can have Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- It's 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Poppy Seeds.
- It's 2 tsp of Dried Minced Onion.
- You need 12 of King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.
- Prepare 9 oz of thin sliced Deli Ham.
- It's 8 oz of thin sliced Swiss Cheese (i use provolone or mozzarella).
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and dried onion Slice the rolls to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside. Place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Layer the ham onto the rolls. Top the ham with the Swiss cheese..