Hamburger Cheesy Mac.
You can cook Hamburger Cheesy Mac using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cheesy Mac
- It's 1 lb of Extra Lean Hamburger.
- It's 2 cups of uncooked Medium Shells (I prefer the small).
- You need 2 Stalks of diced Celery.
- It's 1/2 of medium Onion Diced.
- You need 1/2-2/3 Pound of Velveeta Cheese with Jalapeno.
- You need 1 Jar of Ragu Double Cheese sauce.
- It's 4 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- It's of Approx 1 cup small curd Cottage Cheese.
- It's 1/2-2/3 Cups of Milk.
- You need 3-4 Cups of Corn Flakes.
- Prepare 4 oz. of Butter, Melted.
Hamburger Cheesy Mac step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown Hamburger, add celery and onion to meat while browning..
- In a saucepan slowly melt Velveeta, Ragu Cheese sauce and Cream cheese. Add Milk to ragu jar and swish around then pour into the saucepan with the cheeses. Once cheeses have melted, add Cottage cheese and stir. Remove from heat..
- Cook Shells per package directions for al dente tenderness..
- Place ingredients into casserole dish as they're competed..
- Mix together gently. Top with mixture of cornflakes and melted butter..
- Bake covered 30 minutes, uncover bake 10 minutes longer.