Tuna burger with Lemon Sauce.
You can have Tuna burger with Lemon Sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna burger with Lemon Sauce
- It's 1 of tuna in can.
- It's 1 of small onion peeled and grated.
- It's 1 of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of egg, well beaten.
- Prepare 2 of white bread, torn into small pieces.
- You need of Salt, pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of lemon.
- You need of For the Sauce:.
- You need 1/4 of butter.
- You need 1/4 of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of water or beef stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oystersauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Tuna burger with Lemon Sauce instructions
- In a bowl soak bread in water. Tear with your hands until resembles in paste..
- In large bowl combine tuna, green pepper, onion, bread, egg salt and pepper. Gently mix until combined..
- Divide meat into portions and shape into patties..
- Cooked 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly brown. Set aside..
- For the sauce, in a saucepan over medium heat, heat the butter until melted. Sprinkle in the flour and whisk until smooth and blended. Continue to cook, stirring regurly, for about 2 tp 3 times or until roux turns into golden..
- Slowly add beefstock, whisk until smooth. Continue cookinģ, add lemon and oyster sauce.when sauce begins to thicken add salt and pepper..
- Add tuna burger in a single layer in a pan. Lowrr heat and continue cooking about 10 minutes. Serve Hot!.