French dip sliders.
You can cook French dip sliders using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French dip sliders
- You need 12 of slider buns or Hawaiian rolls.
- It's 6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of deli roast beef good quality.
- It's 1 C of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- You need 1 T of minced dried onion.
- Prepare 2 T of butter softened.
- You need 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 oz of packet au jus gravy mix& 3 c water.
- It's 1 bag of chips any kind.
French dip sliders step by step
- Place bun bottoms in 9x13 baking dish..
- Layer ingredients on bottom buns- provolone cheese, sliced beef, and top shredded cheese. Sprinkle minced onion on top of shredded cheese. Add top bun and cover..
- Melt butter and mix with garlic powder. Brush mixture over top of the buns. Bake covered with foil in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes..
- While sliders are baking, Add water to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. While whisking add in au just gravy mix packet. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Serve au jus on the side for dipping along with chips..
- Notes- i used Pepper jack cheese instead and everything bagel seasoning..