Hamburger mac and cheese.
You can cook Hamburger mac and cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger mac and cheese
- Prepare of Elbow pasta.
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 3 tablespoon of cumin.
- It's of All-purpose seasoning.
- It's of Cheese sauce.
- It's 2 bags of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of Salt far taste.
- Prepare of Heavy cream or milk.
- Prepare Half of stick butter.
Hamburger mac and cheese step by step
- In big pot high heat and boil elbow pasta til soft.
- In medium/large skillet on medium high heat put little oil for bottom of pan and add ground beef, cumin, and all-purpose seasoning and mix around until all meat if browned. Put to side.
- In large sauce pan on medium heat add cream or milk and butter until melted and lightly boiling and then add 2 bags shredded sharp cheddar add mix until fully melted into cream and add salt to own desire for taste.
- Pour cheese sauce over meat and mix together. Put noodles in large mixing bowl and add meat and cheese and stir well..