Hamburger Breakfast Scramble.
You can cook Hamburger Breakfast Scramble using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Breakfast Scramble
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- You need 2-3 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, skinned and diced.
- It's 8 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- It's 1 tsp. of Each Salt and Black Pepper.
- It's 5 Slices of Cheese.
Hamburger Breakfast Scramble step by step
- In a Mixing Bowl add eggs with milk and beat til eggs are beaten well. Set aside..
- In a large skillet add a little bit of grease and/or butter. Add diced potatoes and fry til fork tender. Set aside. To the same skillet add the ground beef and onion and seasonings. Fry til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease. Add potatoes and beaten egg mixture to skillet. Heat on medium low heat. Scramble til eggs are cooked completely. Top with Sliced Cheese and cover with lid to let cheese melt about 2 minutes. Serve immediately with Buttered Toast or Biscuits and enjoy 😋.