Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲.
You can have Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲
- You need 3-4 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 carton (32 ounce) of beef broth.
- It's 1 pound of red baby potatoes.
- You need 1 package (16 ounce) of frozen green beans.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It's 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of steak sauce.
- It's of Crusty bread 🥖.
Crockpot Burger Stew 🍲 step by step
- In a large pot sauté ground beef until browned, drain off any fat and add meat to crockpot........
- Add into crockpot your beef broth, red baby potatoes, green beans, onion, green pepper, minced garlic, black pepper, chili powder and steak sauce, stir lightly...........
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours..........
- Serve with some crusty bread on the side and enjoy 😉!!!.